Why Sirius Web Services
is your best choice
Most people look before they take the leap! They are the wise ones because there are lots of information [some false] out there about owning and building a website. To me the big question is “should a business have a website?” Then, there are the questions: Should you build your own, or buy a ready made [another misleading website description], or hire a development firm. And then, Oh, what about ongoing maintenance, hosting, daily operations, back end administration, site security, and site backup. Will your site be designed for Product or Profile branding, or selling products or services online? Anyway it will be to get found and look professional while helping you grow your business.
To help you move through a sensible analysis of “Does Your Business Want or Need a Website”? And if so, What is the specific purpose of your business having a website? Below I have listed many areas for you to consider.
- Is it a branding project, or one to attract clients to your products and/or services? Or is it all the preceding?
- Do you have time or desire and the ability to build your own website? Do you want to learn the technology involved? Will you stop selling your business, products, and services while you design, build, and maintain a website?
- You may have heard you can operate from you social network. Some do. But sooner or later they discover the need to grow beyond the social networking system.
- You can Reach a Larger Audience when you can Get FOUND online and on the street! [To reach your audience.]
“Google says, “97% of consumers search for local businesses
online before they buy.”
Will these consumers find your business? These consumers seldom ever go beyond page one in their search. We can help you get onto Google page one.
- Why not have a website and use your social to promote your website and business. This is the model of many highly successful entrepreneurs. We can show you how and even help you with social visibility for your business. We can include a social service whereby your blog postings can automatically be sent to your social network such as facebook, twitter, or instagram. A powerful marketing tool.
- Webmaster Services are included.
- “Done for you!” Really by a Sirius Web Services “Webmaster”.